Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Blog! First Post! Testing 1, 2..

Hello Dearies!
I'm creating this blog as an extension of my Facebook, Blue Velvet Bombshell because I've found that I have sooooo many more things to share with those of you who also share a passion for the past than would be socially acceptable on my page. Although I'm comparatively new to the "serious" rockabilly/pin up/retro/vintage scene, I've always had a strong preference for things nostalgic and am hoping to share with you what I wish I'd known when I was first starting out, current projects I'm working on and everything I learn along the way!! This blog will be a variety of my photography projects, hair and make up techniques, fashion, food, antiques, entertaining, events and life in general. Please check back on the regular for new posts (hopefully) daily! Much love! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment